- Next story This week at Davis – 14 December 2018
- Previous story This week at Davis – 30 November 2018
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Kristin Winsall on Trip to Woop Woop
- Kaylene Gledhill on Trip to Woop Woop
- Kaylene Gledhill on Midwinter at Davis
- John on Field work, polar science and overnight at Brookes
- Josh Adler on Davis by night
A fascinating read and great photos/captions Matt, good stuff! 😀
Cheers Lee 🙂
Matt, this is all levels of awesome! So jealous of your adventure. Keep the updates coming and have an awesome time!!
This is seriously amazing, will be following your posts closely as Antarctica has always fascinated me!
Brilliant mate. I’m pretty jealous. Keep the blogs coming!
Sounds like you are settling in nicely. Have a great time and stay safe. I know you will as you always take training seriously and that way you can get the most out of this amazing adventure.
Just read your blog. Well do e it’s very interesting
Great to see you are down there Matt and a great read. What are the Sondes they are flying down there? RS41s? Any chance for Ham Radio yet? 73 de Grant VK5GR
Hi Grant, RS92 I think!
I’ve fired up the radio a couple of times, no good propegation yet. Hard to get out with only 100w. I’ll try and get on tomorrow, I’ll let you know.